The glamours and the fast-moving fashion world is one the major components in the field of immigration law. Every year numerous talented fashion models from across the world come to the United States with a dream of taking their careers to the next level. The U.S. is the largest and most dynamic fashion and media market of the world. The O-1 Visa is the best way for foreign nationals having phenomenal abilities in their field to see their dreams come into reality. There are numerous Best Immigration lawyers in New Jersey, specializing in assisting clients from all over the world to get this critical visa. So if you are a model and considering to migrate to US for a successful future, make sure you hire a reliable immigration lawyer.
Here are the reasons for considering O-1 visa:
While there are various options of non-immigrant business visa to choose from, the O-1 Visa is best for models and actors for many reasons.
- No-degree needed – Almost all business visas require certain certifications or degrees, but the same is not applicable for an O-1 visa. This visa doesn’t require any degree certification. The primary requirements for an O-1 visa is that you should have proofs for your achievements in modeling or acting.
- Designed specifically for talented individuals – The O-1 visa is specifically created for people having exceptional abilities or achievements in the cinema, television, arts, fashion, sports, and more. Therefore, the visa process is comparatively easier than other business visas that may not support the different specification that applies to models, actors, and other artistic or creative professionals.
- No maximum stay – There is no maximum stay on this visa. Initially, O-1 visa holders can be granted a stay of up to three years and they can get an indefinite number of one-year extensions for as much as the time they require to complete their project or job.
- No need to have a job in advance – Unlike many other visas, candidates or contingent are require to have a job secured before applying. The O-1 visa can be granted without formal employment.
- You can sponsor your family – There is an advantage in this visa that your spouses and children under 21 can get the O-3 Visa to join the O-1 Visa holder as long as they stay in the U.S.
Are you looking for the reliable immigration attorney in NJ? Contact Wildes and Weinberg P.C. They have some of the best immigration lawyers in New Jersey to help each client with their specific immigration issues.